Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stash Report–Week 24, 2012

Not much went out this week and quite a lot came in.  I need to get busy sewing.

The monthly solids came in so that is 4 yards.  Beautiful greys!  I decided to make a new class sample for the beginning class so have 8 yards for that as well as another shop sample for Halloween at 5.25 yards.

Out is .5 yards for binding on the last Halloween quilt.  I also donated two quilts for community service at guild but they were completed long ago.

Used this Week: .5 yards
Used year to Date: 176 yards
Added this Week: 17.25 yards
Added Year to Date: 185.75 yards
Net Used for 2012: 9.75 yards

For more stash reports, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails