Friday, June 15, 2012

Ready for Piecemakers Annual Swap

On Monday we are having our monthly bee meeting and it is time to swap this years blocks – spool blocks.

I made my 17 a few weeks ago – here they are if you want to know what they look like.

The black ones are for the swap and the extra 4 selvage blocks are for a side swap we have arranged.  One of the members of the group dropped out a couple of weeks ago so Jan and I decided each of us will make an additional 8 blocks and will use these to fill out the swap and split them since each of us wants to to make more anyway.

Here are the eight extra I made last night.

We will be swapping them on Monday, along with a potluck lunch – can’t wait.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails