Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fabric In and Sampler Progress

I reported last week that I received the latest solid package in the mail.  It is shades of gray from almost white to dark charcoal. They look kind of brown in the photo but they are really gray.

Next, I worked a little on my new Sampler.  Here is what it looked like this morning – I have added one additional block since then.

I have also been working on the Smokey Mountain Stars as leaders/enders and instead of having them on the crowded design wall, they are in stacks.

I am cutting and sewing and pinning them together in stacks of 10 and am making a lot of progress.

I taught a Lattice Patch class this morning and will have another one this evening – photos tomorrow.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Zoom Zoom!!! You are really getting a lot done! I love your Smokey Mountain Stars :*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi everyone
    check out the fabrics at www.fabric-distributor.com,
    they have the cutest, cheapest and best quality fabrics
    come check them out!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails