Sunday, April 08, 2012

Stash Report–Week 15, 2015

I have been sick since Monday and hopefully am on the way to being well.  I haven’t done anything except sleep since I got back from Guild on Tuesday.  According to the doctor, I have bronchitis.  I have been taking drugs and have almost recovered my voice.  I am still coughing but not nearly as bad.  I missed work at the quilt shop on both Friday and Saturday and the shop was closed today. 

Since I haven’t been out of the house, I haven’t acquired any new fabric but I also haven’t been in the sewing room at all so I haven’t used any fabric.  Here is my report.

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date:76 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 83.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: -13.5 yards

For more stash reports, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Hope you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails