Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Robin’s Birthday–Happy Birthday

Today is the birthday of my little sister, Robin.  We have been together for more years than either of us wants to think about.  I keep hoping she is going to catch up with me in age but I guess that isn’t going to happen.

Robin

Here she is a couple of years ago.  Go to her blog and wish her happy birthday from both you and me!  I have her birthday present right here.  I did good on the finding something special for her but not so good at mailing it.  I wish I lived close enough to deliver it in person. Oh well, she is used to it after all these years.  I will get it in the mail later today.

I love you Sis!

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the Birthday post. I had a great day.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails