Monday, July 28, 2008

Next Food Network Star

I love this show and was so excited to see that Aaron won! I have been rooting for him since the beginning of the season. His pilot was great and I can't believe that his show will be on next week. I have set the DVR to record it since it comes on at 1:30 on Sunday when I will be at the quilt shop.

The other two finalists were also very good and would make great shows also, but only one could win.

The other show I have been following is Design Star. I am voting for Matt but I like both of them also.

Now that these are over, I guess Project Runway is my favorite. I haven't been able to pick a favorite yet - they are all pretty scary but interesting and I have loved the espsiodes so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails