Friday, July 11, 2008

California

I am in California - Seal Beach to be exact. I woke up this morning at 4am and it is now 12:15 on Saturday morning - at least in Georgia. Here it is only 9:15. I thought I would post a few photos from my sister's house.
This is a quilt called Almost Twilight. We made this quilt several years ago at a retreat in Wisconsin. Mine is exactly the same only different.


Here is another exactly the same only different quilt. Mine is made with all black background fabrics and Robin made hers with dark background fabrics.


Here is a quilt hanging in the living room. Great circles.


I love this one. The fat ladies are just about my favorite all time block.


Here is the quilt ladder in the library. We bought this a few years ago at the Glendale Quilt Show and barely fit it into the car to bring it home. Great place to display/store quilts.

3 comments:

  1. You sister's house is quilter's heaven!
    Love that quilt ladder! I need a couple of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great quilts your sister has made. I particularly love the fat ladies - I've not seen that block before. The quilt ladder looks extremely useful. I've not seen them here in the UK, but then I haven't exactly been looking as I haven't made enough quilts to display any yet, but I shall keep my eyes open. Have a good visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading you blog so much that I've chosen you for an award. I've posted the information at my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails