Sunday, June 27, 2010

Two Customer Quilts

I delivered two more customer quilts yesterday.  They were both made by Kathleen and are lovely.

First is a blue/yellow quilt for a young lady.

I quilted it with light blue thread and used a freehand heart design.  I like how it turned out.

The next one was too large for me to get in one photo.  I love this shade of green.  I have been seeing a lot of it recently and think I need to make something from this wonderful color.

I did a freehand echoed flower on it with off white thread.  I really like the texture the quilting gives the quilt.

I am working on an antique “Grandma Quilt” now.  Should have it finished in the next couple of days.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails