Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

I participated in the Valentine's Day swap on Pat Sloan's Yahoo Group and as usual, had a great time both selecting what to send and opening the package that I was sent.

The first photo is of the package I mailed. I haven't heard that it was received but hopefully it got there before yesterday.

One of the guidelines of the swap was that we were to make either a tea towel or coasters for Valentine's Day. I made a set of four coasters. I bought a charm pack and used the charms to make the coasters. They are the perfect size.

This next photos is of the towel that Mary made for me. It is embroidered and appliqued and is really cute.

Next is the rest of the package that she sent. Look at the cute bag, wonderful chocolate, a towel that hangs on a towel rack, a tissue case, heart shaped lollipops and a little table mat. I love everything and am going to hide the chocolate so I can savor it over time and not let Bill eat it all. Thankfully it is dark chocolate which I love but he doesn't really care for.


Fun, fun, fun!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Melinda, Oh I am so glad your Valentines reached you, I was getting worried. The little box you can put a plant in (that is why it has a plastic like container in it and the tea towel is from Bunny Tales, Block of the Month (Free!!), check out her website they are sooo cute! Well, hope you had a great Valentine's Day, Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails