Saturday, February 14, 2009

Daisy Chain by Amy Butler

I am starting another quilt for Tiny Stitches. The last one was large so I decided to stick with a lap sized quilt this time. The fabric line is Daisy Chain by Amy Butler. I really like most of her designs. I decided to do another simple quilt and am making a Yellow Brick Road - YBR. I am making it with 12 fat quarters. I chose 12 of the fabrics to use for the center of the quilt. Some of these simple quilts allow the fabric to take center stage, instead of the piecing.

The stripe will be the binding and the fabric on the bottom will be the border and the backing.

I got the fat quarters cut last night while working at the shop so they are ready to sew together when I get some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails