Friday, February 20, 2009

4SQS5 Swap Received




I received my swap quilt(s) from the Four Season Quilt Swap Five today. Vanessa sent me not one but two quilts. She explained that she was having trouble making the first one so made the second - the Bear Paw Quilt as a backup. When the first one worked out, she wrapped it in the second one.

They are both wonderful and she used my favorite lime green very well. The requirements of this swap were that the quilt should be monochromatic and they could use black and white with the chosen color.

Thank you Vanessa - I really appreciate what you made for me. I am working on the one I will be sending out before March 15.

1 comment:

  1. oh my YOU were the lucky swapper to get the tree with flying bee.
    yayyy you!!!
    that is such a great quilt.
    :D

    AND you got 2 of them!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails