Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New Quilt Started

I love this new line of fabrics that came in a couple of weeks ago. Last Saturday I cut fat quarters of all the fabrics (18) and decided to make a Turning Twenty since that allows the fabric to be the star. I added duplicate fat quarters of two of the floral fabrics to make 20 fat quarters.

Last night I cut all the fabric and pieced the blocks. I took them to the shop today and laid it all out on the tables. Right now it is picked up (hopefully in order) and ready to be sewn together. I will try to do that tomorrow.

I love this line - it is happy cheerful fabric.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:16 PM

    Great fabric selection... cant wait to see what you do with it... Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are exciting fabrics. I can't wait to see your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty fabrics! Nice having such a good selection to chose from. I gotta tell you though when I saw the little bit of the edge on all of them I thought at first glance that you were doing one of those calendar quilts like you see HERE, LOL

    Thanks for directing me over to your link for the Be Attitudes as I had missed that post! Wonderful quilting!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails