Thursday, February 05, 2009

Coventry


First - this is not my quilt - I did not make it or quilt it. It is a quilt made by Charlotte and quilted by Shannon. The reason I wanted to show it is because it is hanging at Tiny Stitches and I just had to take a photo of it.



This quilt is from a kit by Jinny Beyer that we have at Tiny Stitches. It is paper pieced and wonderfully quilted. I don't think I would ever make a quilt like this - I don't have the patience but I certainly admire those who have the determination to make it.


1 comment:

  1. Just bought the pattern from Tiny Stitches Super Bolt Sale! Can't wait to get started. Should I be scared?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails