Sunday, February 01, 2009

Another Customer Quilt - Cheryl

Here is another customer quilt that I finished last week. It is by Cheryl and is lovely soft colors and very well made.

She didn't want heavy quilting on it so I quilted clouds in the background, shingles on the roof and pebbles on the ground. It suits the quilt.

In the log cabins, I did a flower in the middle and followed with wavy lines in the logs. The first border has continuous curve in the triangles.


The outer border has a simple feather all around it.

I like how this one turned out also.


4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL quilt top and WONDERFUL way you quilted it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails