Friday, August 14, 2015

UFO Number 4

I finished up the center of UFO #4 for this month.  I still need to add the two borders, get it quilted and bound in the next two weeks.  That is in addition to the Quilts of  Valor that MUST be quilted, last months UFO that didn’t get done.  Oh – I almost forgot that I also need to quilt the table topper.  At least I won’t have to worry about nothing to do.

0815 UFO 4 Progress0815 UFO 4

I can’t remember how old this project is.  It is over 11 years because it was a Bag Lady project and those stopped about 10 1/2 years ago.  The center of the quilt fits the top of a double bed and there are two more borders to add.

Stella and I went out to lunch on Wednesday after a quilt shop visit and this is on the wall.

0815 Lunch with Stella

Only in the South!

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails