Monday, August 03, 2015

Design Wall Monday–August 3, 2015

I know I disappeared again but I had a good excuse.  Bill had gallbladder surgery and ended  up in the hospital for eight days with complications.  At least the gallbladder is gone and hopefully he will feel better soon.  It has been a slow process. When he went to the hospital I was in Las Vegas with my sister but thanks to Delta, was able to get home the next morning. 

I think things are getting back to normal and I actually started sewing again.  I have missed it.  We spent the morning at Tiny Stitches and I worked on my Christmas quilt.  It was supposed to be done for Christmas in July but Christmas is always coming so I hope to get it done soon.  I finished up all the blocks to day and have it up on the design wall at the shop.

0815 All blocks 

I still need to put the rest of the rows together and then add the sashing.  At least the reindeer are done – they were a challenge.

I start a new beginner class tonight – wish me luck!  Twelve students!

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. the christmas strips look great............hope Bill is well on the mend now..........

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails