Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bonnie Hunter Club at Tiny Stitches

We had a great time at Bonnie Hunter club today.  I spent my time cutting for my bowtie leader/ender project and kitting up some Sisters Choice blocks.  I think I need 64 blocks to make the size quilt I want as I am going to add some sashing.  My background fabric is just too busy not to have sashing.  Unfortunately I can’t locate a photo right now.  I will try to get them on the design wall for tomorrow.

Michele brought two quilts to share.

0414 Michele 1

0414 Michele 2

Nancy also brought two.

0414 Nancy 1

0414 Nancy 2

and finally – Marla also brought two.

0414 Marla 1

0414 Marla 2

Lots of fun, as usual.

Melinda

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails