Saturday, June 08, 2013

Hexies in the Mail

I joined a bright hexie swap.  We were to make sets of six hexies, basted together.  The minimum number of sets was 35 and the maximum was 100.  I didn’t get started soon enough and was only able to get 50 sets done.  Here they are before I packaged them up.

I should get back an assortment of hexies, enough for 50 flowers.  Can’t wait to see what shows up in the mailbox in a couple of weeks.  I need to decide what to put in the middle of the flower – am thinking of a white and black center.  Not sure yet!

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love hexi's what beautiful bright hexi eye candy you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that exchange and was very tempted to join but was afraid I wouldn't get enough sets put together. Maybe I'll try another exchange.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails