Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fun Time in Houston

We have been taking classes.  Today I get to play with Judith Baker Montano and crazy quilting/embroidery.  I can hardly wait!  Yesterday I took a class on Photoshop for Quilters from David Taylor and a class on making patterns as a business.  On Monday Stella and I both took a color class from Heather Thomas.  It was wonderful.  It was hard work and worth all the effort.

This is what our table looked like towards the end of the day.  I forgot to take a photo of the floor but it was a mess, with little bits of paper everywhere even though we tried to be neat.  We learned a lot about color and a lot about how little we know.  We both bought her book and would like to continue working on learning more.  It is one of the best classes I have taken – a lot of work and a lot of fun!

Tonight we are going to the preview party so will have a very full day!

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about all the classes. I'm really interested in the Photoshop for Quilters. Tell me more. Please!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails