Saturday, July 16, 2011

In Seal Beach

I arrived safely in Southern California yesterday on Delta.  It was my favorite type of flight – uneventful.  At the airport I had a breakfast burrito with bacon, egg and cheese.  As soon as Robin picked me up, it was time for lunch so off we went to a Mexican restaurant. I had a carnitas taco. 

We had a lazy day at home and later had dinner – if you guessed Mexican food you would be right.  Carnitas tacos with beans and rice!  Robin and I have always said they eating Mexican food more than three times a day MIGHT be excessive.  Since I only had it for three meals yesterday it definitely was not excessive.

When I went into the dining room at Robin’s house I found these.

Many years ago she bought these needle point chair seats.  The actual design was done and all that was left was the background.  Of course there is a LOT of background.  We each did one of the chairs.  She had them blocked years ago but never got around to actually replacing the seat covers.  They are done now and really look great.  These two chairs sit in the corner of her dining room. 

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails