Friday, May 27, 2011

ECQG Meeting Today

Today was the monthly meeting of the East Cobb Quilters’ Guild.  As usual, I have an update on the status of the upcoming quilt show.  It was also the last meeting before the deadline for quilt entries.

Danielle was not able to attend the meeting today because of a conflict with her daughter’s last day of school for the year so I have a box of entries in the back of my little car.  The actual deadline is June 15 so there will be a lot more in the mail in the next couple of weeks but we have a good start.  Our show is open to all Georgia quilters and members of the guild no matter where they live.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails