Friday, June 11, 2010

Saturday Sampler

I made the first Saturday Sampler block this afternoon.  The series is called Green Tea and will be green and brown batiks.  I think it will make a great quilt by next year.

We start two Saturday Samplers in January and two more in June.  This is one of the June start ones.  I have the blocks from one of the January starting blocks but am ashamed to admit that I haven’t made even one of them.  Bad me!

I spent the early part of the day finished a quilt that I need to deliver tomorrow to one of the ladies that works at Tiny Stitches.  I will get some photos of it before I pack it up for her and post them later.  Now I have to go to the shop for a few hours.  I work on Friday nights from 5 to close which is 7:00.  We have Quilt Till You Wilt every Friday night where the quilters can come at 9:30 in the morning and can stay until 8:00 in the evening.  We close the shop at 7:00 so then I have an hour to get everything straightened up for the weekend.  It works out well.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Oooo... I love the name of it, Green Tea! The colors are perfect for it. I would love to come to one of your Quilt til You Wilt nights. I bet they are loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails