Sunday, June 06, 2010

Elm Creek Club

Today was the monthly meeting of our Elm Creek Club.  Since everyone has recently finished reading The Aloha Quilt, today’s project was a small wallhanging/pillowtop.  They all got started on their projects and have made good progress so far. 

Here are the ones I got photos of today.

They were challenged to have them appliquéd by next month – let’s see how many of them finish.  I am betting that they all will – they were excited about what they got done today.

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. What fun. Can't wait to see this groups' sharing next month. I'm sure it will be delightful.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't we all want to do a Hawaiian style quilt after reading that book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh another book to look for.
    I really do need to come and live just up the road from you.
    To do all the super things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great projects.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails