Friday, June 18, 2010

Jelly Roll Sampler

I have been saving the patterns for the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along but hadn’t started it until a couple of days ago.  I have had trouble staying asleep at night and have made four blocks – some in the middle of the night and some first thing in the morning.

I bought a Basic Grey jelly roll called Eva a couple of months ago and have planned to use it but hadn’t decided on the background fabric.  I finally decided to use a plain white fabric for the background and got started on it.  I have finished the first four blocks.

Here they are all together.

I really like how they are looking and am anxious to get the next four made but I have to work on customer quilts for a while.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, and you are only 4 behind. If you make one a week you should be caught up by the time they are through.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails