Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PIF Gift from Jill

I received my PIF (Pay It Forward) from Jill at Ramblings of a Fabric and Yarn Obsessor.

It is a very cute drawstring bag with a zipper pocket on the front.  Now I just have to decide what to put in it!

Thank you Jill – I am very pleased with my gift.

Now it is my turn – I am looking for three people who want to play with me.  Update:  Closed – I have the three people I was looking for. I will make something for each of them and promise to send them a gift within the next 12 months.  In return, after they receive my gift, they agree to find 3 more people that they will make a gift for.  Anyone want to play?  Just let me know by commenting on this post and I will take the first three names.  Please make sure I can contact you if you come up as no-reply.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. What! no PIF replies yet? I'd be happy to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you play?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to play! Count me in please.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails