Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Embroidery Quilt Swap

I forgot to post a photo of the little quilt I made for the Embroidery Quilt Swap.  We were all given the pattern for the embroidery and then made a little 10” by 12” quilt.  Mine is going a long way away so it won’t be there for a few more days.

I used one inch finished strips around the block, courtyard steps style.  It is quilted in the ditch between each strip and then again in the middle of the strips.  I put a sleeve on the back so it will be easy to hang.  Love the striped binding.  I used some of the same striped fabric for the label.  Hope my swap partner likes it.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Of course she will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she does!!! What a lovely and lively quilt you send me! And the lovely charm pack, I was really very supprised to get such a lovely quilt! And I already know what I will make with the fabric, a little heartsquilt! Thank you very, very much!! I will hang the quilt in my kitchen so I can enjoy it every day! Again, thanks very much and have a nice day!
    Lida

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails