Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Back from the Missing

I have been busy working on customer quilts. Here is one that I finished late last week. It was a Saturday Sampler from several years ago and Diane personalized it for her family. It turned out great! I was able to do a custom quilting job on it and it was a pleasure to work on.

Here is one of the summer blocks. It was a calendar quilt that had a different block each month. I think this watermelon block was for August.


Here is a pumpkin block. I think it must have been November because there is a witches block for October.




Here are some of the filler blocks that Diane made. It was kind of like putting a puzzle together and she did a wonderful job.

After she picked up the quilt, I got an email saying how much she love the quilting I did on her quilt. Made me feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails