Sunday, March 04, 2007

Shop is Over!!!

Well, the shop hop is over. It certainly seems like it was a success as we were very busy for each of the last four days. Each shop designed a flower block and made some kind of quilt using the blocks. We did a table topper using our design. She called our block Tossed Azaleas and used four of them in the table topper. We gave each hopper the pattern and enough fabric to do one block.

I quilted the table topper and you can seem some of the quilting here.

We had the guild's raffle quilt in the shop for the past three days and managed to sell a lot of tickets. Everyone seems to love the quilt.

The shop looked so great -our theme was Garden Party and we had floral quilts hung everywhere. We sold all the kits from the two quilts that I made so that makes me feel good.

1 comment:

  1. I love this flower and the fabric! Can I get the pattern from you? It is so pretty! Glad the Hop went well!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails