Friday, February 16, 2007

Around the Block Quilt Finished

I finished the Around the Block quilt using the turquoise and brown fabrics. I really like how this quilt turned out. The colors are much more beautiful in person - the brown is so rich.

It will be displayed in the shop for the Greater Atlanta Shop Hop the beginning of March. We are all doing quilts using florals since the theme of the hop is Georgia in the Spring. I am glad to have mine done. Next on my list is to quilt the 2007 Thimbleberries quilt that Mary made. She needs it done for the shop hop also. It is a huge quilt. Will try to get it on the machine on Sunday morning. Tomorrow I will work in the shop and I am always too tired to actually quilt anything on work days.

1 comment:

  1. Love turquoise and brown together. Your quilt is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails