Friday, January 04, 2013

Still More Progress on Easy Street

I got another row done on Easy Street and started the next row.  I am more than half way done!

I started on the next row.

I have been using little pieces of fabric for leaders/enders and finally took the time to cut some bowtie kits to use.  This is what I got done while sewing yesterday.

Aren’t they cute?  I bought five yards of Kona “School Bus”.  Love that color.  I think I am going to try to use different fabrics for each of the blocks but as time goes on I will probably forget which fabrics I have already used so will probably end up with duplicates.

I have a lot of other things to do today so not sure how much progress I will make on Easy Street.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty! I like those cheddar bow ties, more of Bonnie's influence ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are totally following bonnies bow tie leader and enders and that yellow color . looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Easy Street is really coming along nicely. I love the "school bus" color. It's great.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails