Monday, January 14, 2013

Design Wall Monday–January 14, 2013

Here is my design wall today.  This is the mystery quilt designed by Debbie Caffrey that we worked on at retreat.  I do sew during retreat but don’t have a lot of time.  There are only six blocks in the quilt and I have most of the pieces made for each of them but only one completely finished.  I still need to add the white triangles to the sides of the strips before I can finish putting it together.

Several people were able to finish their tops.  Here are a few.

0113 Janis\

0113 Karen

0113 Linda

0113 Melissa

Here is Debbie’s sample quilt.

0113 Debbie's Quilt

I can’t wait to see the finished quilts in the next few months.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times for lots of inspiration.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. all these are lovely, I LOVE your blocks too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I like Debbie Caffrey mystery quilts. I did the Cat's Meow and it was gorgeous. It is on her website if you ever need a new project ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so different (but I like yours best).

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails