Thursday, January 24, 2013

Show Us Your Socks–1/24/13

Judy at Patchwork Times is having another linky party – show us your socks!  Most people are showing their hand knit socks but because I only have my one and only pair and they are in the laundry today, I am showing my Knitting Girl socks.

The knitting girl is knitting with lime green yarn – my favorite.  I have to cast on another pair of socks – I want to be a sock knitter but have trouble getting started.  I took two classes to get my first pair done and I have forgotten everything I learned.  OK – probably not everything but much of it.

Check out the linky at Patchwork Times for more socks!  I am off in a few minutes to see Ricky Tims and friends for 2 1/2 days.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time with Ricky Tims. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made my first sock a few years ago, so I'm trying to relearn everything, too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made my very first sock! I used Staci Perry's www.verypink.com you-tube videos which were very well done. When I get stuck, I just watch them again!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails