Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Challenge Quilt

I am working on my challenge quilt for the Atlanta Modern Quilt Guild.  It is due on Saturday but because I will be working at the quilt shop on Saturday, I need to finish it to give to one of the ladies to take for me.  That means tomorrow night.

0113 Challenge before quilting

We were given a fat quarter of one fabric – the light one in the fan, and 6 eighths of the others.  We were allowed to add only solid colors so I am using gray/grey.  Right now it is about 20 inches square.  The rules only state that it has to be at least 12 inches square so this fits.

I am teaching this morning and evening but hope to quilt it this afternoon.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melinda - I'll be coming by for Saturday Sampler at 8:30 and can take it to show off for you if you don't have anyone else picked yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Madrona Road Challenge quilt. I am working on some improv curved blocks. I hope they come out all right. We don't have to have ours finished here in Austin, TX until the end of the month. Yeah QuiltCon. I just can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails