Monday, January 21, 2013

Design Wall Monday–January 21, 2013

My mystery quilt is still on my design wall.  If I can get a few hours to dedicate to it, I can finish it.  I started putting the sashing on – all the blocks are complete.  There are only six blocks to this quilt.  Each block measures 19 inches when in the quilt.

I am really liking it so far.  You can probably see that except for the sashing, there are polka dots on all the fabrics.  There is one more border to add after the sashing.  It is a floral with a black background and bright flowers.  It has a 40’s/50’s look to it.  Hopefully I will be able to post a photo of the finished quilt next week.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times

Melinda

7 comments:

  1. I am really liking this one. Once it's
    finished you can send it my way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the movement of the quilt. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:27 AM

    so pretty and I love the dots. The color combos definitely has the vintage feel. Great job, can't wait to see it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun collection of blocks! Your color choices always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the secondary design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blocks. Really love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, it does have a lively 40s-50s look to it, just great! Love all those dots :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails