Monday, January 07, 2013

Design Wall Monday–January 7, 2013

I finished Easy Street and it is actually off the design wall and ready to go on the longarm.  I was planning on putting on a border but when I put it on my bed, it was obvious that a border would make it too large, so it won’t get a border.

One of the other projects on my list of four for this month is my scrappy trips.  I got it out and put the finished blocks on the design wall.  I have several block strip sets put together and actually sewed one more block this morning.  Making progress.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.  I am also linking to Bonnie’s blog.

Melinda

8 comments:

  1. congrats on the top it is beautiful!
    I love the scrappy trips, have been seeing them all over the place, might have to add it to my TO DO for this year. Always have scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Your top is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely quilt! Yes, it seems to just snuggle that bed perfect without the borders. I've so enjoyed this Mystery with everyone. thank you for sharing your success.

    Dee in Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finish with Easy Street, looks great on the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ES looks wonderful. I will be interested to see how you quilt it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Easy Street quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quilts - love the ES and the Trip quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:18 AM

    Your Easy Street is beautiful. It looks fantastic on the bed. It was lots of fun working on this with quilters from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails