Monday, August 11, 2014

Design Wall Monday–August 11, 2014

I am late with my design wall because my friends and I went on a river rafting trip this morning.  We had a great time and I will tell you all about it after I get some of the photos.

Here is what is on my design wall today.  It is the start of Carolina Crossroads – Bonnie Hunter’s first mystery from several years ago.  I did all the parts during the mystery but never got it put together.  At Bonnie Hunter club yesterday I got several of the blocks made and I am really liking how it is looking.

081114

Stuck down in the bottom corner is my sun for the Hexie BOM.  I need to get it put on the background before Hexie Club next week.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Looking good. I love to see designs in different color ways. I didn't tackle that mystery but have done most of the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your river rafting adventure. Hope no one fell in.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails