Saturday, November 09, 2013

Working on Scrappy Trips

I have been preparing for my Make and Take class for Sunday.  There are five projects scheduled for the day and I have been making samples and kits for each one. A couple I have had to write directions doe also. 

Since I have been spending time in the sewing room, I have managed to put together a few more scrappy trips blocks. I now have 40 blocks either finished or in progress.  Here are the ones currently on my design wall. 



I think I need 64 blocks to make it big enough for my bed.  With 64 blocks, I will not need to add a border.  

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. HOLA, COMO STAS... INTERESANTE TU BLOG, ME ENCANTO..¡ TE FELICITO.
    AHORA TE SIGO, TE INVITO A QUE ME VISITES Y VEAS LO QUE YO HAGO, SERAS BIENVENIDA SIEMPRE..
    BESOS, ABRAZOS Y BENDICIONES.
    ZHOBEYD@.
    .

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails