Friday, November 08, 2013

Sampler Savvy Class–Session 6

At the Sampler class on Wednesday, one of the students didn’t make it.  I called but haven’t heard from her.  I hope everything is OK with her and that she will be at the next class.  Anyway, we worked on the drunkards patch and Dresden plate blocks.

Edit:  I heard from my student and she is OK.  She will be at class next week. 

Here are Margaret’s blocks so far.

1113 Margaret's Blocks

Here is the drunkards path block – just needs to have the sections joined together.

1113 Margaret's Drunkards Path

I didn’t get a photo of the Dresden plate block.  Margaret was starting to applique it to the background.  Next week we should have all the blocks done and start assembling the quilt.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails