Friday, February 01, 2013

Getting in Done–Progress or Lack of Progress for January and February List

I had high hopes of getting a lot done during January, I made some progress but not enough. Here is the list I made on Dec. 31.

1.  Complete Easy Street, including quilting and binding. Easy Street is pieced and ready to go to on the longarm.  I should get it done early this month

2.  Quilt Winter Wonderland. Not even started

3.  Finish one quilt for donation. Identified the quilt I want to finish.  Just needs to be quilted and bound.

4.  Get out my scrappy trips and complete the blocks necessary to make a quilt for my bed – not sure how much work that will be. Made several more blocks.  Still can’t decide how many blocks I want to have to complete the quilt.  Once I get 36 blocks done, I can more easily decide what to do next.

It was a good idea to make the list but I am somewhat disappointed in my progress.  My new list won’t be a lot different but I hope the report at the end of the month will be more positive.  Here is February’s list.

1.  Quilt and bind Easy Street.

2.  Quilt one quilt for donation.

3.  Put borders on mystery quilt and finish it by quilting and binding.

4.  Work on scrappy trips to the point of getting at least 36 blocks done.

I think it will be a reasonable amount to get done this month – at least I hope so.

I am linking to Judy at Patchwork Times.  You can check out other people’s progress there.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. Good luck with your February list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do remember that Feb is a short month.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails