Monday, February 18, 2013

Design Wall Monday–February 18, 2013

On my design wall today is the Shop Hop Quilt.  I am using all the fabrics in the Homecoming line by Sweetwater.  I still have five more rows to add.

The sun was out and very bright so you can see the sun spots on the quilt.  I was really unhappy with it when I first started but as I add more rows, I am liking it better. 

The other thing on my design wall is the first 10 months of Saturday Sampler.  Only two more blocks to go.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times and check them all out.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. The Saturday Sampler blocks are such yummy colors! (I think of Turkish taffy.)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails