Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Pizza, Patchwork and Puzzlement

I taught a class on Saturday night and we had a great time.  It is a mystery class that we do about once a quarter.  The mystery features a country each time and since it was close to Cinco de Mayo, I chose a Mexican theme.  Unfortunately, for some reason, I did not get a lot of photos of the evening.  By the way, we start at 4 in the afternoon and finish up at midnight!

As you can see, there was a lot of chain piecing going on.

Here is another photo of quilters hard at work.  The margarita glasses were unfortunately used for Diet Coke!

As some of the quilts get closer to being finished, I will try to get photos.  I picked out a black background and 9 different bright batiks – the quilts will be beautiful!.

Melinda

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails