Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stash Report–Week 22, 2012

My stash report looks better today because I found 3 large cuts of patriotic fabric that I am donating to the guild for use in one of the current projects – Quilts of Valor.  I am using 14 yards for this.

I finished quilting and binding my Scrappy Bargello.  I already counted the fabric for the quilt and backing but I did use about 3/4 yard for binding.

I added 3 1/4 yards of fabric for borders and binding for a jelly roll quilt I am working on.  Some of the excess border fabric will be used for the backing.  I hope to complete the top after work today.

I am still also working on the Halloween Double Slice quilt and hope to get that top together also.

Used this Week: 14.75 yards
Used year to Date: 154.25 yards
Added this Week: 3.25 yards
Added Year to Date: 163 yards
Net Used for 2012: -8.75 yards

Not too bad.  Just need to sew faster!!

For more stash reports, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! You're almost in the black. Great numbers and how wonderful you were able to donate yardage to QOV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Halloween quilt is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails