Thursday, February 16, 2012

Snowman Block of the Month

I posted a photo of Cindy’s version of the first block of the Snowman Block of the Month that she is leading at Tiny Stitches a few days ago.  Here is the photo again of the first block that Cindy stitches.

Apparently several people are interested in the pattern and have contacted the shop.  I didn’t explain it well enough and many thought it is a free Block of the Month.  Actually, it is $10 per month and that includes the pattern and background fabric each month.  If anyone is interested in it, you can contact Tiny Stitches at tinystitches@bellsouth.net and Cindy will get back to you with details and work out the payments.

I am still trying to decide what color(s) I want to stitch mine in.  I think I will look for a variegated floss or perle cotton and just use one color instead of all the colors Cindy used but I can’t decide.  So far, I have just traced the patterns on the background.

Melinda

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails