Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stash Report–Week 5, 2012

Time for another stash report.  I have been working on projects but they are not at the point where I can count yardage.  I found two more fat quarters that I couldn’t resist last week – Kaffe that I didn’t have so I added 1/2 yard.

Here is the report for week 5.

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week: .5 yards
Added Year to Date: 9.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: –10

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times here.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhh! I love the Kaffe prints! You did well only getting a FQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous!! i couldn't have resisted either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little fabrics! When do you decide you can count yardage?! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails