Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stitching Sunday–October 23, 2011

Here is the last embroidery block for the Winter Wonderland quilt.  I just have a few snowflakes to finish and I will be ready to put the center of the quilt together.  I have to cut down all the embroidery blocks, sew them together, put on the first border and then do a fly stitch on all the seams.  I had hoped to get the embroidery done yesterday but the quilt shop was so busy that I really didn’t do anything in the evening.  I had great plans but ended up doing absolutely nothing but read my Kindle book.

This morning I also took a photo of the October gifts that Marta sent.  They are going upstairs next to sit until Christmas in my very full Santa Sack.  What a fun swap this is turning out to be.  I was late with my last two months of gifts but Marta has received them.  I have a couple of ideas for the November gifts.

This week I have a lot of customer quilting to work on plus finishing a table runner for a swap.  Should be a busy week.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. I love following your embroidery project and can't wait to see it all finished. Nice Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day. Really looking forward to seeing that quilt finished. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails