We had a Halloween challenge at guild that was due today. Here is what I made.
The challenge included using at least a three inch square of the challenge fabric. I used it for the hatband. This is now hanging on the front door and looks great.
There is a story behind this little quilt. Last Halloween night we had a sew-in and I taught this quilt at Tiny Stitches. During the evening, I managed to fuse and cut out all the pieces and should have just had to piece the background and put it together. Of course, it didn’t work out that way. One of the students ruined their letters so I gave her mine. Then there was a problem with someone else’s shoes so they got mine. I had most of the pieces but it was after Halloween by then so I just put it aside.
When the challenge as announced, I found the pieces I had, cut and fused the rest and got it put together. I quilted it last week and then found a strip of the stripe that I had used in another quilt so used it for the binding.
Lots of fun projects shown today.