Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shop Samples Being Worked On

I finished putting the Origins quilt together and got the first border on it.  I didn’t have the outside border yet but stopped by the store this morning and picked it out.  I hope to get the border on it later tonight.

Last night was one of those nights when I just couldn’t sleep so I got up and cut out this little project.

 

It is made from one charm pack and a small amount of background.  I also picked out the border for it when at the shop.  Nothing is sewn together yet but it is pretty small so should go together fairly quickly. This little quilt is made from Pure by Sweetwater/Moda and the pattern is by Miss Rosie.  It is called Cheap Trick.

Now that I have it up on the wall, I see a few colors that have to be moved.  It is close but not quite right yet.

Melinda

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails