Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Origins Quilt and Applique Block

Here is the Origins quilt top and backing – I got the border put on this morning and pieced the backing.  Now all I need to do it quilt it.

I also finished an applique block for the guild’s raffle quilt.  We are making a variation of Dear Hannah using Kona black and brights.  I have another block that I am working on – it is pieced and I am hand piecing it because I can’t figure out any other way to do it.

Here is the applique block.

The air conditioning finally got fixed today – something so simple that it is embarrassing to admit it.  We suffered with over 90 degree temperatures for five days but it is getting cool as we speak.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails