Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Friendship Bag Swap Received

I received my friendship bag from the Friendship Bag Swap yesterday.  It is from Nichole in Germany.  She made me a very cute black, white and lime green bag.

Isn’t it cute?  Here is another photo, this time with the fabric that she included in the package.  She also put in some chocolate!

If you look closely, you will also see a package of needles.  I really like it!

I still have to make my bag for my swap partner.  My partner didn’t express any particular preferences but I have an idea that I think will turn out great.  I am going to try to work on it tomorrow between my two beginning machine piecing classes.

I read on my sister Robin’s blog that she has joined in the Aqua and Red disappearing nine patch swap.  She was actually the 100th and last person to join.  She is working on heo blocks and has a few made already.  I have mine mostly cut out but haven’t actually sewn any yet.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors of that bag! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag you got. It's very "YOU". I have 10 blocks done, 15 to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - all the way from Germany, that's great. Love the colors in the bag.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails