Sunday, June 25, 2006

Calendar Round Robin



I belong to a monthly calendar round robin from the ClothPaperStudio yahoo group. We started at the beginning of the year and send the calendars to the next person on the 15th. Each artist supplied the calendar and theme that they wanted us to use.

Some used commerical calendars and some created ones on their computers. Each month is a surprise and a challenge. The above is my conribution to Cassie's calendar. Hers measured about 8x11 and was a monthly calendar with one spread for each of use to work on.

I created mine on my computer using standard-sized card stock. I can't wait to see what others have done to it when it comes home in December

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails